September 3, 2015 Leave a comment
August 27, 2015 Leave a comment
Landi and I stopped for a few days with our great friend Hilary Carter, Author of the highly successful 11:11 code.
August 20, 2015 2 Comments
You may know that Gaudi was never taken seriously until salvador Dali said he should be.
August 13, 2015 Leave a comment
You go to a cemetery and the sign says. Joan Smith 1945 – 2015 Mother of two and all round awesome person. My question is – did that person ever live? What was her legacy? Most people think children are their legacy…. hymn, so if that is true tell me three stories about your grandparents…. struggling – well you are not alone. Most people can’t do it.
August 6, 2015 Leave a comment
This romantic property formerly belonging to the Viscondessa da Regaleira, was acquired and enlarged by António Augusto Carvalho Monteiro (1848-1920) as his favourite country estate. His vast fortune earned him the nickname of Monteiro dos Milhões, (Moneybags Monteiro). He commissioned this unique project of house and landscape from the Italian set-designer and architect Luigi Manini (1848-1936) whose genius, along with the mastery of sculptors, stonemasons, craftsmen who had formerly Palace Hotel do Buçaco, created this magical place.
July 31, 2015 Leave a comment
When you visit the great Irish sites of Loath and Newgrnge one of the first things you will notice is the representation of the Spiral.
- Are all of these linked… ireland …sumeria…. minoans… and new zealand
- ANSWER – The Minoans were stunning sea farers and travelled to the USA, Canada and Caribbean in the Bronze age, over 3,000 years ago… yet, what we have here and the links is much older.
July 25, 2015 Leave a comment
- It was a true battle between French and British during the 19th century but with Chivalry and no one died
- Who created it? The fact relates that whoever created it was on the same quest that we were on in the modern era.
This meant that upon it’s discovery in 1799 by one of Napoleans soldiers that hieroglyphs, which had been a mystery to the modern world for millennia could be translated… why… because we could read ancient greek, and if we could do that then we could read the strange symbols of the egyptian past.
- The question – Did the Ancient Greeks that translated this stone know what they were doing? If not, then maybe we have hieroglyphs all wrong. Remember that this was unlikely to be an academic peer reviewed piece of work, maybe it was just a hobby in someones back yard, and we are basing the whole knowledge of egypt on that
- Egyptian Heiroglyphs are 3 dimensional. If you stare at them, particularly something like the list of kings on the wall at Abydos, they come alive. They become like an old animated picture. Think Mickey Mouse circa 1928. In 2014, we had a whole group use diffusion and convergence and many of the group jumped in shock as they released the wall came alive in front of them.